Website Aurora, Ontario, CA
Reporting to the Supervisor Scheduling, LTC & Seniors, is responsible for the daily scheduling of large numbers of Long Term Care and Seniors operations staff across multiple scheduling patterns, locations and shifts and collecting and reporting on data, as required; utilizing effectively, the computerized scheduling software (ScheduleSoft) and other computer aided systems.
- Distributes and collects vacation request forms as per the collective agreement.
- Participates in the Continuing Quality Improvement (CQI) process to identify ways to improve the
- Paramedic scheduling model
- Manages the allocation of staff resources, including documentation, record keeping, and data entry using scheduling software and Microsoft Office applications
- Performs regularly scheduled data maintenance procedures.
- Schedules, confirms, and verifies the daily, weekly and monthly scheduling of all Paramedic operations staff across multiple scheduling patterns, platoons, and shifts to ensure efficient operations.
- Administers the casual availability system through the distribution and collection of casual staff availability forms in order to schedule casual staff.
- Assists the Supervisor, Paramedic Services and Team Lead in preparing performance reports related to operational scheduling.
- Assigns staff in order to maintain daily operations, provide coverage for special events and special operation units, attend training or participate in professional development, and provide extra staffing in the event of a disaster or contingency situation.
- Responds to inquiries and resolves concerns, as appropriate, from the general public etc.
- Successful completion of a Secondary School Diploma or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two (2) years related experience scheduling employees in a high volume environment.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer focus, communication, collaboration and personal ownership.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in applying the rules of the collective agreements, legislation, policies and procedures.
- Computer literacy in Scheduling Software and MS Office applications, including word processing, spreadsheet, scheduling, Access and the Internet.
- Understanding of scheduling techniques/methods and of Paramedic functions and operations.
Company: York Region
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aurora, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com