Website Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
Manage cases that are allowed, denied, reconsidered or resolved within established program guidelines, following a structured case management framework to enable them to achieve high quality eligibility decisions and successful outcomes.
- The employer is covered under the Act
- Inform parties of their rights, responsibilities and obligations under the WSI Act and applicable legislation, and the consequences of non-compliance.
- The diagnosis is compatible with the accident;
- Support workplace parties in their return to work (RTW) efforts by sharing any available information about the workers’ capabilities and/or precautions.
- With the assistance of Payment Specialists where required, ensure appropriate earnings information is on file in order to determine the appropriate duration and level of benefits.
- Continuity and compatibility support ongoing entitlement in the case of recurrence;
- Ensuring accident reporting compliance with the employer.
- Proactively collect information from workplace parties and healthcare providers required for eligibility decisions and respond to inquiries.
- Assess case and plan towards best outcomes. Make eligibility decisions quickly and accurately and communicate them, verbally and in writing by determining the following:
- University completion at undergraduate level.
- Two years prior experience in adjudication and customer service.
Company: Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com