Website William Osle
The Registered Nurse (RN) is a regulated health care professional who is accountable and responsible for providing quality patient focused nursing care to patients in the Paediatrics and NICU Unit.
- Safe nursing practice in all aspects of the nursing process: Assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care
- Compliance with policies and procedures associated with observations
- Professional, patient-centred care to ensure patient safety and physiological and psychological well-being, associated with creating a therapeutic relationship and environment
- Providing care in a compassionate and caring manner within a diverse cultural environment.
- Practicing according to the infection control and prevention measures.
- Responding to emergency situations by recognizing changes in patient’s health status and consulting appropriately when necessary using Transfer of Accountability principles
- Knowledge and understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Must demonstrate Osler Values of Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Diversity, Innovation
- May be required to travel and work between all Osler campuses
- Excellent attendance, punctuality and work record
- Knowledge and understanding of information systems and technology
Company: William Osle
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com