Website Whole Foods
All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Monitors cooking completion times and sets heat and humidity temperatures for proof box.
- Ensures temp, sweep, and sanitation logs are completed.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques;
- answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Checks product to ensure it meets WFM quality standards.
- Measures, mixes, and prepares raw materials according to company specifications and recipes.
- Forms, cuts, molds, shapes, and bakes dough.
- 6-12 months retail experience.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Working understanding of and compliance with all WFM quality goals, policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge and application of all merchandising expectations within the department.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Basic math skills for recipe conversions and modifications.
- Thorough product knowledge.
Company: Whole Foods
Job Category: Supermarket Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com