oin a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.Contribute to the overall success of the Global Marketing Technology in globally ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensure all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Help pinpoint both the problem and the solution for clients that may only know what they want, but not what they need
Work closely with the team lead to develop, modify, configure and integrate platform solutions to meet business requirements and engineering specifications
- Think of custom development plans to achieve the desired functionality or behavior
- Maintain and enforce development and design best practices
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
Collaborate closely with multiple teams to deliver solutions
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
- Hold yourself and your team accountable to contribute to the overall success of the global marketing technology team
Participates in Agile sprints and ceremonies; supports rapid iteration and development
- 3+ years of Experience in full cycle AEM implementations (templates, components, Asset workflow development, Schedulers, Metadata & Tag, personalization)
- Familiarity with agile and DevOps principles, test-driven development, continuous integration, and other approaches to accelerate the delivery of new features
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- Have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Job Category: Scotiabank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org