Website Island Health
Reporting to the Clinical Coordinator or designate, under the direction of a Registered Nurse and the interdisciplinary health care team and in accordance with an established plan of care, the Patient Care Aide delivers personal care to patients to meet their identified physical, emotional, therapeutic rehabilitative needs; documents vital statistics and care provided; transcribes doctors orders as directed and performs related clerical duties; maintains equipment and supplies and performs a variety of light cleaning duties.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to type 30 wpm.
- Ability to operate related equipment, such as a computer.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize work.
- Grade 10 plus graduation from a recognized Nursing Assistant program or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
Company: Island Health
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Hardy, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com