Website Island Health
Reporting to the Chief Physiotherapist, the staff Physiotherapist assesses, treats, educates and evaluates a care plan for individual patients. The physiotherapist also educates other health disciplines and the public in the various aspects of physiotherapy patient care.
- The ability to communicate effectively, and in a positive courteous manner;
- Graduation from an approved, recognized program in physiotherapy; should be eligible for membership in the Canadian Physiotherapy
- Association. Must hold current license with the College of Physiotherapists of BC. Recent, related experience is preferred.
the ability to work harmoniously with patients and staff.
- Show sound professional judgement and initiative as an active member of the health care team
- Show a willingness to learn and apply new concepts in the academic and clinical fields of health care knowledge;
Company: Island Health
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tofino, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com