Website Island Health
Island Health is looking for patient-focused team players to join our team of compassionate and dedicated professionals. We recognize the hard work and dedication of Nursing Unit Assistants and we are looking for additional talent to join our team! There are full time, part time, temporary, and casual opportunities available across the health authority.
- Grade 12, medical terminology and graduation from a recognized Nursing Unit Clerk program plus one year’s recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to utilize a variety of computer software applications.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to keyboard at 50 wpm
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
Company: Island Health
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saltspring Island, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org