Website Island Health
The Patient Ambassador supports the safety of patients and their families, and staff, by communicating information about visitor limits in a thoughtful and informative manner.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to keyboard at 45 w.p.m.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Grade 12 and one year’s recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
Company: Island Health
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Mcneill, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com