Reporting to the Senior Manager, Operations and Customer Journey, the incumbent is responsible for coordinating and ensuring the evolution of administrative activities related to ILM and Hospitality sales with the various internal and external stakeholders.
- Track and return product contracts and provide contract statuses as requested.
- Proceed with the issuance of applications for hospitality vocation.
- Coordinate and follow up on requests made to partner teams.
- Assist the account manager in the execution of sales efforts and ensure constant communication.
- Check the conformity of proposals, contracts, and other documents related to the initial request and ensure their conformity.
- Process requests for project estimates and ensure follow-up.
- Process requests for proposals, letters and contracts as requested and ensure accuracy.
- Coordinate all activities related to the modernization of Videotron’s wireline network.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Excellent communication skills in French and English both orally and in writing.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in similar functions.
- Ability to manage multiple files and perform multiple activities simultaneously.
- Have a good sense of initiative and organization.
- Ability to interact with many stakeholders: customers, employees, engineering.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dorval, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org