In this role you will deliver and pick up packages to and from residential and/or commercial properties. This is a physical, fast-paced environment involving driving, lifting, lowering, and carrying packages. You must practice safe transportation methods while traveling to and from destinations. This position ensures the best customer service through efficiency and dedication.
- No violations for the current year (last 12 months) and no more than 2 violations for the previous 3 year period (last 36 months)
- No accidents and maximum 5 demerit points for the previous 3 year period (last 36 months)
- On the job driver training provided!
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to read a map
- Clean driver’s abstract showing:
- Able to work in an outdoor, time sensitive environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and make decisions
- Valid G class driver’s license issued in the province of Ontario
- Must be able to lift up to 70lbs.
- Adhere to UPS appearance guidelines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Windsor, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org