This position uses data to create efficient dispatch plans, verifies service levels, addresses performance issues, and incorporates modifications into dispatch plans. He/She oversees yard operations. This position coordinates drivers with load volume, ensuring trailers are in the correct locations and loaded or empty as planned. He/She confirms accurate trailer inventory.
- Reviews driver hours to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Ensures adequate staffing and equipment levels for transportation needs.
- Supervises dispatch operations to coordinate with others and ensure dispatch plans are executed efficiently.
- Reviews, analyzes, and tracks various dispatch and service reports and schedules.
- Conducts hazardous materials audits.
- Oversees load/tractor planning and assignments, monitors load movement, and tracks the condition of equipment.
- Transportation experience – Preferred
- Willing to work flexible shift hours and on the weekends
- Ability to multitask projects in a very fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or International equivalent – Preferred
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint (quality presentations) and Excel (VLOOKUPS and pivots tables)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Caledon, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com