This position performs the coupling and uncoupling of tractor trailers. This position moves and maneuvers tractor trailer equipment into position for the tractor trailer and package handling operations. This position may include other work as directed.
- Prepares work zone with suitable equipment in accordance with current guidelines.
- Cleans work environment during or after operations.
- Reports any malfunctions to the supervisor.
- Fills out documentation or records and validates information on the appropriate media.
- Assists with organizing specified set-up.
- Checks the quantity and condition of delivery units.
- Repositions vehicles according to the established dock plan.
- High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent
- 2 years’ experience driving vehicles – Preferred
- Meets local age and operations requirements to operate a vehicle
- Knowledge of package handling principles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com