This position trains and supervises Package Handlers and Clerks on safety, productivity, and various job-related tasks. This position holds teams accountable for attendance and submits timecards. This is a permanent part time position. Your shift starts at 5:00 PM and finishes approximately 10:00 PM. You will help wrap up the PM evening “local sort” operations and ensure our customer’s packages are unloaded out of our drivers trucks and loaded into trailers based on the package’s final destination and postal code.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with employees, management and customers.
- Understands and consistently demonstrates UPS’s high ethical standards and code of conduct.
- Determines best solutions for package concerns.
- Facilitates training with new and current employees.
- Supervises daily activities of package handlers and clerks to ensure all assigned duties are accomplished safely and timely.
- Conducts and participates in group meetings.
- Strong problem solving skills, with ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or International equivalent – Preferred
- Hours of availability 5 PM to 10 PM (approx.)
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week
- Management experience – Preferred
- Ability to lift 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burlington, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org