Website Toronto Transit Commission
Coordinates and administers the day-to-day activities associated with procurement, contract award and subsequent contract administration activities relating to complex, high value contracts involving but not limited to construction services and engineered equipment consistent with the TTC’s procurement policy and departmental procedures and guidelines.
- Prepare and contribute to a variety of reports relating to procurement/contract administration progress, budget/project approvals, labour/material cost distribution, client requirements, or special reports for management.
- Administer, process and complete work plans/assignment releases, payments, requests for quotes, contract changes/amendments and change directives.
- Liaises and provides guidance to end user customers and other TTC departments in the coordination and development of procurement efforts.
- Prepare responses to and correspond with contractors and consultants regarding contractual and commercial matters.
- Co-ordinates and chairs consensus evaluation meetings for the purposes of proposal evaluations;
- Promotes a respectful work and service environment that supports diversity, inclusion, and is free from harassment and discrimination. Provides leadership in the development and implementation of inclusive and accessible policies, programs and/or services for employees and customers in accordance with TTC’s commitments and obligations under the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC) and Related Orders, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), and TTC’s policies.
- Authors company recommendation reports summarizing the results of the evaluation process.
- Prepares commercial documentations for proposals, pre-qualifications and contracts including the development of supplementary conditions;
- Prepares commercial documentation for Request for Proposals (RFPs)/Request for Bids (RFBs), Negotiated Requests for Proposals (NRFPs), Requests for
- Information(RFIs), Notices of Intent (NOIs), pre-qualifications and contracts including development of special commercial conditions
Prepare, process, coordinate and administer post-award contract activities including processing payments, reviewing contract amendments/ changes.
- Dee lops evaluation criteria, weighting and submission requirements for use in evaluation of proposals;
- Good working knowledge of PCs and computerized applications related to the work
- Completion of a post-secondary college diploma or university degree in a relevant discipline or a combination of education, training and experience deemed to be equivalent.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to co-ordinate efforts of others to accomplish objectives
- Thorough knowledge of procurement and contracting principles and practical experience of procurement processes, methods, practices and contract administration as well as accounting and scheduling principles
- Accreditation as a Certified Construction Contract Administrator, Professional Quantity Surveyor (PQS), Construction Estimator Certified (CEC), Certified Professional
- Purchaser (C.P.P.), Certified Supply Chain Management Professional (C.S.C.M.P.) , a Certified Public Purchasing Officer (C.P.P.O.), or a Certified Supply Chain
- Professional (CSCP), or equivalent, is considered an asset
- An understanding of construction principles, knowledge of the construction industry, ability to interpret the requirements and details of construction drawings and specifications
- Demonstrated experience in the procurement and contract administration of construction service contracts of various sizes, nature and complexities.
Company: Toronto Transit Commission
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com