Website Trillium Health Partners
Responsible for the service delivery and effective management of operations, practice and quality. (e.g. clinical, financial, human, physical space, equipment and materials) within the Mississauga Emergency Department aligned with the THP Strategic Plan goals and objectives as they translate to Program priorities
- Actively collaborates within the Emergency and Urgent Care Program (Credit Valley Site ED and QHC) leadership to ensure partnership and standardization
- Oversee the effective management of patient transition within the Emergency Department and collaborate with the Flow and Operations Team and Inpatient units to optimize patient care, movement and needs. Accountability to maintenance and improvement of ED KPI’s.
- Manage all aspects of employee relations including: human resource planning; recruitment, performance management, coaching/mentoring and professional development
- Participate in advancing the planning and redesign of care delivery models for Trillium Health Works
- Proven leadership and management skills including: problem solving, decision making, and managing projects and change.
- Proven success in the development and implementation of strategic objectives including quality indicators, volume targets, and budget management.
- Proven experience in leading collaboratively with physician partner(s).
Company: Trillium Health Partners
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org