Website Toronto Dominion Bank
The TD Equipment Finance (TDEF) team is a centre of excellence within TD Specialized Commercial Banking. Our mandate is to structure equipment financing (leases and loans) for business clients and prospects as an alternative to other conventional bank sources of financing such as term loans.
- Actively participate and contribute to the management of TDEF standalone portfolio to ensure accounts are appropriately monitored.
- Continually deliver exceptional service at every interaction and execute on plans to continuously improve the customer experience
- Present larger, complex transactions to senior management team.
- Work with some of the most highly skilled individuals in the equipment finance industry.
- Contribute to business objectives for Operational Excellence
- Excellent analytical, judgement and decision-making skills in assessing and handling risk profile for team processes
- Undergraduate degree and/or 5-7 years of relevant experience
- A professional designation (CPA, CFA, MBA, etc.) is an asset.
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite, productivity tools and end-user software
- A dynamic professional with a positive approach and strong communications skills to liaise with cross functional teams and colleagues
Company: Toronto Dominion Bank
Job Category: Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burlington, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org