This position accurately selects orders on a timely basis and loads pallets for delivery of product to our customers. The successful candidate will be required to work night shifts (8 or 10 hour shifts beginning between 2:00pm-9:00pm), between Sunday to Friday.
- Loads pallets to ensure safe delivery of product to customers.
- Carries out duties in a safe manner as instructed through safety training.
- Understands and complies with Sysco’s policies and procedures, e.g. health and safety.
- Adheres to all Preferred Work Methods and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Manager and Supervisors.
- Participates in various meetings/groups (shift, departmental, company and safety).
- Ability to lift 41 kg (90 lbs).
- Ability to work in a cold/freezer environment.
- Warehouse related experience is an asset.
- Standing and moving most of the time.
- High School diploma required.
- Pallet jack experience is an asset.
- Mid to high level of physical exertion is required.
Job Category: Private Job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com