As a regional director at Starbucks Canada, you enjoy the journey of developing extraordinary leaders, creating remarkable and meaningful customer experiences, impacting extensive growth across a portfolio, and being part of giving back to the local communities we serve. As a Starbucks leader, you are performance-driven through the lens of humanity
- Model how we work together: Applying your leadership style to bring Starbucks mission and values to life for your teams, modeling collaboration, inclusiveness, confidence in leadership and teamwork, that all move us toward business success.
- Provide functional expertise and execute responsibilities: Enabling various teams to enhance the Starbucks experience for customers, increase profitability, find and execute opportunities for growth and expansion within the region.
- Lead a team of leaders: Develop high-performing, results-driven teams through coaching, providing transparent insight and feedback and meaningful developmental opportunities.
- 5+ years of retail management experience directing multiple districts, P&L, inventory, operations, and customer service
- Experience in a multi-unit environment, knowledge of retail or restaurant industry operations and financial reporting
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- 7+ years of management experience leading a team of 6 or more, including training and coaching to support building team members capability to achieve partner, business and customer results.
- Minimum High School or GED. Note: a college degree in business or a closely related field may substitute for a portion of the required experience
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com