As a Financial Analyst, you will assist in achieving the company’s success by providing financial support to our Compensation and Benefits team. This includes all planning, forecasting, and supporting key strategic projects – all while building effective relationships and support decision making across the team. This role will be working with leaders to identify opportunities, impacting Total Rewards for all retail partners across Canada.
- Support the development and tracking KPIs, and uncovering trends/insights that improve performance. Present findings and recommendations to VPs and other leaders as an analytical thought partner.
- Work closely with Senior Managers and Directors to evaluate strategic initiatives for compensation and benefits. Prepare financial models to help shape final recommendations and decisions. Projects can include wage & benefits investments, process improvements and reporting, among others.
- Leverage in-store visits to drive transparency, identify opportunities, and improve field partnerships.
- Support the performance management process for labour expenses, including monthly tracking/reporting, quarterly forecasting and annual planning.
- Continue to build and maintain relationships with U.S. counter-parts, leveraging best practices to enhance our Canadian business.
- Actively participate in cross-functional projects by providing financial support as the Compensation & Benefits subject matter expert (SME).
- 1-3 years of financial analytical and planning experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree (business, finance or accounting specialization preferred).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills (Tableau experience an asset).
- Experience uncovering key insights and leveraging them to influence decision making.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- CPA and/or MBA is an asset.
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com