Reporting to the Loyalty Program Management, as the Loyalty Product Manager, you will own the loyalty product roadmap, and work collaboratively with key internal and external parties to design & operationalize our customer loyalty strategy across our digital properties and stores. You will partner with the Project Management Office, Marketing Technology, Digital Experience, IT, Operations, and Finance teams to define loyalty features, execution plans, and customer experiences for both instore and digital channels, and build roll-out and marketing strategies.
- Work with the Loyalty and Marketing teams to define the strategy and roadmap for feature enhancements to our loyalty program.
- Develop launch strategy for new loyalty products working closely with Store Ops, IT, Marketing Communications, Loyalty.
- Work with the various Marketing and IT teams on the execution and launch of the feature roadmap.
- Coordinate with Finance to build business case to secure funding as needed.
- Monitor and report loyalty product performance with KPI and feature management dashboards; leverage insights to identify opportunities for enhancement.
- Iteratively build, test, and develop new loyalty features working cross functionally with Digital Experience, IT, Project
- Management, eCommerce, Strategy, Analytics, Marketing.
- Maintain product and continuous improvement of features by providing input to IT, flag and mitigate any defects.
- Manage overall loyalty feature backlog & priorities in partnership with Digital Experience, IT, Operations and other business stakeholders.
- Proven track record of managing diverse projects and working teams to reach goals and timelines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Experience working in large organizations on complex data and technology initiatives
- Proven track record of collaborative leadership across cross-functional teams and a variety of stakeholders incl. operators, marketers and IT
- Experience with communication tools such as Jira, Confluence, Slack and similar
- Experience gathering and writing business requirements and process mapping
- Undergraduate Degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience either in product management, loyalty, digital marketing, customer research
- Customer centric and data driven approach to product development
- Experience working in the loyalty or marketing space
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org