In this exciting role, you will be developing and maintaining a 3-5 year roadmap covering all cyber security domains including defense-in-depth, network security, identity and access management, cloud security, data security, application security, cyber security analytics, endpoint security, and compliance. This involves monitoring & tracking cyber security vendor/partner/MSSP ecosystem and identify opportunities to PoC/trial innovative new solutions that can further Sobeys interests.
- Work closely with legal/chief privacy officer, enterprise risk management, and internal audit to progress the roadmap on enterprise security controls.
- Thorough understanding of industry frameworks and standards including NIST, ISO, PCI, etc.
- Work closely with business units (Marketing, Finance, Operations, etc.) to understand short- and long-term security and privacy requirements.
- Ability to balance short-term results with long-term needs and to offer incremental approaches to achieve
- Ability to effectively research emerging technologies and trends, standards and products
- Able to communicate between cross functional teams:
- Work with Enterprise Architects and other IT leads to ensure security and privacy are built into the technology roadmap.
- 2+ years as an Enterprise Architect or Solution Architect
- Minimum 10 years progressive work experience in Information Technology
- Experience in security and privacy impact assessment for very large and complex architectures desired
- Minimum 5 years of technical experience in cyber security
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or engineering
- Prepare position papers for business opportunities.
- Expertise in threat risk modelling and attack surface assessments
- Define models, including solution patterns, to guide IT solution decisions for the enterprise.
- Define principles to guide solution decisions for the enterprise.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com