In this exciting role, you will be part of the IT Centers of Excellence – Integration to build integration solutions at Sobeys. You will be part of a team involved in the development and support of integration solutions at Sobeys. Your tasks will include integration development, unit test development, documentation preparation and updates, defect resolution, and on-going support of production integration code.
- Analyze and amend software to correct errors in a timely and accurate fashion
- Develop code to ensure the solution delivered conforms to IT standards and best practices
- Provide on-going development status updates as required
- Develop, test and support integration solutions in a project team environment
- Resolve problems with increasingly less supervision
- Create and implement unit test plans
- Prepare and update documentation
- Leadership skills to support teams in the development and support of integration solutions
- Good communication skills to ensure that department management is informed of progress, status, and issues of delivery team activities.
- Strong, collaborative team of energetic and experienced digital experts
- A data-driven culture
- Ability to identify functional and technical solutions to meet client requirements
- Leading tools and systems in our modern MuleSoft, Azure and ADRM infrastructure.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com