We are looking for a Program Administrative Assistant to join our team! Are you a dynamic, service oriented individual who is eager to learn or expand on current skill sets within research administration? Do you want to work for a leading healthcare research organization that is dedicated to conducting research to improve the lives of children around the world? If this sounds like you, then we have an opportunity for you!
- Process and monitor cost centre expenses and other services.
- Assist with preparation, completion and submission of research grant applications, including operating, studentship and postdoctoral fellowship applications adhering to agency and university policies, procedures and deadlines (preparation includes researching and gathering information and preparation of curriculum vitae, Common CV, significant contributions, etc.)
- Maintain curriculum vitae information in a database program for tracking of publication records and research grant information to be used for reporting to various organizations
- Assist with Research Ethic Board [REB] submissions
- Update research CVs (e.g., CIHR CCV), assist with research team meetings, conference abstracts and editing and formatting manuscripts for publication.
- Process payments, credit card expenses and all other financial responsibilities
- Process expense reimbursements and liaise with appropriate personnel to follow-up on financial matters.
- Analyze monthly financial reports and follow up on discrepancies.
- Excellent attention to detail and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Post-secondary degree/diploma is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities, both independently and as a team member
- Ability to trouble-shoot and learn new computer and/or web-based programs
- Expert knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 3 years of senior administrative experience, preferably in the health care industry
Job Category: Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newmarket, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org