Website Simon Fraser University - SFU
Bachelor’s degree in Business, or a related discipline and five years of related experience in areas such as strategic partnership development, relationship management, sales, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Ability to work independently and establish business development goals and plans to achieve sustainability and growth targets.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent knowledge of client relationship management systems, processes, and best practices.
- Excellent ability to implement program requirements and collect and report required metrics.
- Excellent ability to manage and prioritize leads, and a maintain an expanding portfolio of relationships.
- Ability to exercise a high level of diplomacy, tact, confidentiality, and discretion in both internal and external interactions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and networking skills.
- Ability to convert potential leads into partnerships or opportunities.
- Excellent knowledge of startup business development strategies, tactics, processes, and best practices.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with diverse team members.
Company: Simon Fraser University – SFU
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org