Website Simon Fraser University - SFU
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration or a related discipline, professional accounting designation (CA, CGA, CMA) and ten years of related work experience including experience in financial management within a corporate or university environment, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Ability to respond effectively under pressure or unexpected circumstances and meet deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Proficient in the use of standard office applications, databases and enterprise-level financial systems (e.g., FAST, FINS, TRACS, MS Office, PeopleSoft, Hyperion Planning).
- Excellent financial analysis, budget planning, and financial management skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical reasoning, project management, and time management skills.
- Ability to interpret and apply policies.
- Ability to analyze business requirements, identify criteria and specifications and troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, exercise initiative, diplomacy and discretionary judgment.
- Excellent conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop relationships and partnerships and to work collaboratively at all levels and areas within the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, intercultural and communication (both oral and written) skills.
Company: Simon Fraser University – SFU
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org