The Makeup Consultant is a product expert, providing friendly, professional and knowledgeable service to all clients, while expressing and elevating his/her artistic abilities.
- Determine the client’s needs and suggest relevant products by listening to the client, and by leveraging product knowledge from brand trainings and in-store colour technologies.
- Assist in training and educating fellow team members as needed.
- Encourage clients to try on the product by providing personalized make-up consultations and product application to the client while educating the client.
- Brand “specialists” are responsible for cross-training other consultants.
- 1-2 years of retail/client service industry experience, and excels as a team player.
- Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding client service.
- Comfortable in engaging clients, and applying products to the client while providing consultations.
- Education and experience in make-up artistry.
- A High School graduate or equivalent.
- Flexible availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is essential.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org