Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Our Senior Customer Experience Associates are the face, character and heart of our branches. Scotiabank is a place where we put our customers first, and our priority is to help them achieve their financial goals.
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver excellent customer service
Uncover and solve customers’ needs
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
- Demonstrate success in a target-based performance environment, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment
- Explain complicated concepts simply
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization where you are surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- What’s in it for you?
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities– for you and our customers
- Have strong technical skills, able to promote and demonstrate the use of digital/self-service banking options
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- Are willing to assist in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- You can expect to be recognized and rewarded for high-performance. You’ll be supported by leadership through meaningful development conversations that enable faster advancement and internal training to support your growth and development
- Previous banking experience is a strong asset
- Have experience with conducting simple sales, proactive marketing calls and providing financial advice
- Are available to work a flexible schedule
- Have strong customer service skills
Job Category: Scotiabank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com