Website Rio Tinto
A Senior Mine Infrastructure Planner at our Labrador City operations would be working Monday to Friday – 40 hours per week.
- Technical leadership of the mine infrastructure planning team, including coaching and performance management
- Manage workflow related to the design and scheduling of mine communications, power distribution, dewatering, and haul road construction/maintenance
- Ensure critical risks are identified in the planning process with appropriate controls accounted for so the work can be performed safely and effectively.
- This includes classification of haul routes for down hill haulage risks and evaluation of intersections for collision risks.
- Ensuring health, safety, and environment needs are given a top priority in the planning of tasks
- Registered or eligible for a Professional Engineering designation in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador in the discipline of Mining Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in mine planning, mine operations or mine projects.
- Familiarity or experience with mine (open pit) survey techniques, drill & blast design, fleet management, dispatch systems, etc.
- Site base mining experience
Company: Rio Tinto
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mount Pearl, Newfoundland and Labrador, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com