Website Rio Tinto
This position is an excellent opportunity to ensure that the organization’s financial policies and process are in compliance with generally accepted account practices, company financial policies and procedures, and to ensure that financial information and resources are maximized to the benefit of the organization.
- Drafting reports on area of responsibility; attending meetings with departments, in order to keep them informed and discuss expenses related to budget, forecasts and operating changes with an impact on the business
- Initiating and actively participating in the improvement of methods and processes by helping to provide data, proposing ideas and collaborating so as to improve cost control.
- Preparing and publishing the annual budget and quarterly forecasts in collaboration with the area under his/her responsibility, taking into account established financial and operating criteria.
- Producing various financial analysis reports, including variance explanations, for monthly publication or to meet specific needs.
- Tracking costs and budgets for operating expenses in the sectors under his/her responsibility, and makes the necessary adjustments to monthly financial reports.
- Helping prepare financial statements in accordance with internal Rio Tinto policies and the various laws, regulations and accounting principles in effect.
- Bachelor’s Degree Business / Accounting, CPA designation an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Primary language English, Bilingualism beneficial
- 2-10 years related experience in a similar industry
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office, SAP, BPC
Company: Rio Tinto
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Labrador City, Newfoundland and Labrador, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com