At Rexall, we are better together. We serve our customers, partners, and patients best—we are our best—when everyone brings their true self to work. Our connected, inclusive culture celebrates our lived experiences, backgrounds, expertise, and self-expression to let us win as one team. Leveraging our differences distinguishes us and brings out our best performance.
- Maintenance of complete and accurate documentation as necessary by the various Colleges of Pharmacy, drugs plans (both public & private) as well as all Rexall programs and SOP’s
- Accurately and timely claim submission and/or registration of all patient focused services performed.
- Supporting the dispensary inventory level within the prescribed guidelines through accurate perpetual inventory records, including narcotics.
- Support accurate pricing and receiving procedures to minimize shrink in such areas as damaged goods, returns, internal and external theft.
- Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures, professional standards and applicable laws and regulations
- Support and execution of provincial vaccination campaigns when required
- Report any dispensing errors (Medication Incident) found to the Pharmacy Manager or reported to the Pharmacy Manager and the Rexall Support Centre through portal within 24 hours.
- Accurately and timely dispense prescriptions.
- Perform patient focused services as deemed eligible and appropriate for the patients, including injections/immunizations
- Provide professional advice and applicable dialogue with patients on prescription and OTC products to provide excellent customer service and maximize customer loyalty.
- Ability to work efficiently as a member of a fast-paced team
- Ability to achieve results in an efficient and organized manner
- Ability to travel within geographical limits of role
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain the optimum balance between the profession of pharmacy and business of pharmacy
- University Degree combined with valid Provincial Pharmacy license.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org