Website Royal Bank of Canada
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose. Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
- Takes ownership of client concerns, building ownership and accountability at first point of contact through client-focused behaviours, ensuring, when necessary, the escalation process is followed
- Secures new business and/or retains existing business
- Educating customers on the usage of products/services and on additional available benefits and services
- Process applicable paperwork for clients, ensuring accuracy and completeness of information.
- Ensure customers receive optimal service at a level that meets their needs, personally or by referring them to the appropriate partner (internally or externally)
- Respond to customers by providing information, understanding needs, offering value added solutions, opportunity spotting, and taking accountability for the resolution of customer concerns
- Reporting customer complaints; helping resolve customer complaints, ensuring that problems can be resolved in a timely manner
- Handling inbound calls from customers, answering inquiries and providing information to customers.
- Meet monthly sales and retention goals
- Ability to navigate between multiple systems
- Solid aptitude for listening, establishing rapport and finding the right solutions for customers
- Strong attention to detail and problem resolution skills
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts as our Centre is open Monday to Friday 8:00am to 8:00 pm in order to better help our clients
- Excellent communication skills in French and English
Company: Royal Bank of Canada
Job Category: Banking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org