Website Royal Bank of Canada
We are seeking a Senior Design Strategist to lead and align cross-functional teams in solving complex business problems, grounded in user needs, foresight and trends. This position is currently remote moving to a hybrid model in the future. We will consider applicants located in and around Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax and Calgary.
- Design and facilitate co-creation workshops and ideation sessions to understand the current state and ideate on the potential future state.
- Work in a fast-paced setting where problem spaces are broad and often ambiguous.
- Frame problem spaces by considering multiple perspectives driving alignment amongst cross-functional teams.
- Design and conduct primary research (ex: in-depth interviews, contextual inquiry, diary studies), secondary research (ex: competitive analysis) and foresight research focused on building empathy for users.
- Present research insights that are actionable, compelling, and connected to business strategy to a range of audiences, including executives.
- Synthesize multiple data sources and research insights into artifacts (ex: journey maps, personas, ecosystem maps).
- Experience leading design strategy and aligning cross-functional teams through projects with effective project management skills.
- Qualitative research experience including selecting research methodologies, user recruitment, leading research projects and presenting insights to stakeholders.
- Proven relationship management skills and the ability to maintain successful partnerships.
- 7+ years of experience in strategy, design, consulting, and/or research
- Strong understanding of design thinking methodologies, tools and research methods
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Sociology, Anthropology, History, Psychology, Strategic Foresight or other research-oriented discipline of Humanities, Cultural studies,
- Political Science, or Business or equivalent work experience.
Company: Royal Bank of Canada
Job Category: Banking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org