As a Workday Integration Consultant, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and educate customers on the Workday solution, provide technical expertise during client design workshops.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Integration build: Utilize Workday Connectors, Studio and Reports to build integrations to legacy systems and external suppliers.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Requirements gathering: Understand customers’ integration requirements and how they align to Workday functionality.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct
- Testing: Helping the customer and systems team test your Workday integrations.
- Experience developing integrations with Cloud Platforms (Workday preferred but Salesforce or others).
- Understanding of system implementation and technical support concepts.
- Experience working in Development Frameworks (eg: Eclipse).
- Understanding of Object models or RDBMS models.
- Creation of documentation and training materials.
- ERP experience is beneficial.
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities.
- Ability to learn the Workday tools within the development environment.
- You are passionate about everyone’s success.
- Understanding of what functional components are core to HR or Finance systems.
- HR, Finance or technology background is a plus.
- Must have a passion for learning and an obsession about figuring out how things work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization.
- Understanding of how to effectively conduct knowledge transfer.
- Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org