In a store as big as ours, we need all hands (and paws, wings and fins!) on deck to ensure we are operating efficiently. So, as a PetSmart Associate Lead, you’ll help lead the team
- Our associates are key to making great experience in our stores.
- Creating an exceptional customer experience is a top priority for all our leaders.
- As the Associate Lead, you’ll help to lead a team who are as passionate about pets as we are with responsibilities including interviewing, hiring, training and developing associates.
- From ensuring our associates have extensive knowledge of pet solutions to building connections with pet parents, our leaders ensure a safe and fun environment in our stores.
- Tackle the challenge of a new store opening
- Gain experience in a different business unit—from the store to the salon or the Pets Hotel
- Transfer to any one of our 1600 stores nationwide
- Develop your leadership skills as an Assistant Manager or Store Manager
Job Category: Supermarket
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orillia, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com