As part of the Quality Assurance and Controls team within Pension Services, the Senior Analyst, Risk, Internal Controls and Quality Assurance, is responsible for recommending internal controls and process improvements related to various Pension business processes.
- Provide risk and control subject matter expertise to internal stakeholders;
- Provide input to the development of process control functionality and reporting for system implementation;
- Recommend and document internal controls and process improvements and assist in the design and implementation of new internal controls, where required;
- Prepare compliance related reports by compiling and analyzing data obtained from other departments;
- Identify and understand root cause of compliance related issues that may require follow-up or investigation;
- Assist, where necessary, with monitoring action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations; and
- A CPA or CA designation is required.
- University degree (Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration);
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of documenting and evaluating business risks and controls ideally in the financial services industry or related industry;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org