Director, Performance Reporting & Attribution leads the performance reporting team, with a specific focus on reporting for our Capital Markets partners.
- Serving and partnering alongside our Capital Markets, Risk and Total Portfolio Management teams to enable and support their objectives and successes
- Delivering, with the team, regularly scheduled and ad hoc reporting, with a focus on quality and timeliness
- Developing and reviewing data validations and controls
- Documenting and maintaining key processes and controls, for training, continuity, and audit purposes
- Analyzing, explaining and otherwise communicating responses to specific questions, and proactive insights, with a special focus on attribution
- Remaining current on industry and analytics practices, including CFA investment performance standards.
- Leading a layered team, from analysts to senior managers, with vision, clarity and technical expertise.
- At least 7 years’ experience in performance and attribution reporting at a sophisticated, global institutional investor, built on a foundational education including a university degree and a CFA, FRM, and/or CPA designation
- Experience leading, managing and coaching a team with diverse skills and backgrounds, with a demonstrated history of contributing to their development and success
- Excellence in all types of communication with colleagues at all levels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org