Website National Research Council Canada
Reporting to the Research Excellence and Recognition Advisor and working closely with the Director, Corporate Secretariat, the Research Excellence and Recognition Officer will be responsible for the development and delivery of complex and high-profile events and processes, including internal and external client engagement events, outreach events, and major award events. The incumbent will administer a complete internal awards program, providing clear and consistent guidelines, developing and advising on criteria and submission requirements, convening review panels, and operationalizing decisions regarding award recipients and recognition events. The incumbent will also coordinate the development and submission of applications by NRC researchers to high-profile national and international awards opportunities and, in so doing, support the Departmental Science Advisor, the President’s Science Advisor and the President’s Research Excellence Advisory Committee Advisor in their championing of NRC research excellence on a global scale.
- Experience in event coordination and/or delivery of promotional initiatives, ideally in a research or scientific environment;
- Experience in coordinating and supporting committees or groups of executive-level decision-makers.
- Experience in program coordination and/or delivery;
- A post-secondary degree or college diploma in a field relevant to the position.
- Experience in project management;
Company: National Research Council Canada
Job Category: Government Job
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com