The Head Coach provides support to the Retail District Director to develop long term strategies for store growth and opportunity. You’ll work closely with District Partners to maintain safety standards, compliance, loss prevention practices and facilities management.
- You are tasked with coordinating all the Team and Business results (critical metrics) of the store.
- You are responsible for communication and delivery of rewards and recognition of the store team.
- You will drive Store Operations and Brand Initiatives including P/L statements, labor management, expenses, activations and programs.
- You will directly lead all levels from Assistant Store Manager to Sales Associate.
- You will build succession plans and effectively handle performance and corrective action processes to drive People Strategy planning.
- You will lead people, store operations, and store environment to achieve sales, service, organization, customer satisfaction, and profitability goals while maintaining safety and operational standards.
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder, and stand for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation
- A minimum of 4 years of store management experience
- Passion for the Nike Brand
- Experience with retail operations, budgeting, planning, customer service, sales,and people leadership and management
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, nights, and holidays as needed
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to utilize tools to support conflict resolution and employee coaching and counseling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and retail business systems
- Ability to build, lead with courage and manage high profile performing teams
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years retail experience, or 7 years retail experience in lieu of a degree.
- Extensive experience and ability to lead the delivery of a high level of customer service in a brand retailer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com