Website Mount Royal University
In this workshop-based course, students will acquire the skills, understanding and practice they need to write, edit, and discuss their own original fiction. The course will result in the completion of an original portfolio which can be used to apply for entry to upper-level courses.
- Input final grades upon course completion, complete other student records forms as needed, and participate in scheduled program meetings.
- Course delivery including preparation of course outline, course activities, lesson preparation and assessments, and course Blackboard site; and
- A Master’s Degree in English, or equivalent, is required.
- A strong background in elective pedagogy, and teaching or post-secondary teaching assistant experience, are required.
- Successful post-secondary teaching experience is preferred.
- The University is seeking a candidate with a focus on creative writing.
Company: Mount Royal University
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org