Website Morneau Shepell
Reporting to the Regional Clinical Manager, you will be providing counselling services for Morneau Shepell’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Provide short-term counselling to a diverse set of clients dealing with various personal issues that may or may not be work-related;
- Provide excellent clinical services and embrace LifeWorks culture of continuous learning;
- Evaluate client needs and work with them to set objectives and develop a strategy to achieve them, within the terms and conditions of the client’s EAP;
- Manage the administrative requirements as dictated by LifeWorks clinical models.
- Able to work with individuals, couples and families and good knowledge of community resources;
- Ability to set short term objectives and use a solution focused approach;
- Master’s Degree in Counselling, Psychology, or Social Work;
- EAP industry experience is an asset;
- Professional College membership;
- Minimum five (5) years post-graduate counselling experience with multiple populations;
- Exceptional customer service focus, high professionalism and adherence to ethical principles of conduct;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to handle a large volume of clients;
- Ability to clinically manage high-risk cases, including clients who are a threat to self or others;
- Basic knowledge of computer systems is an asset.
- Must be flexible to work days and evening shifts;
Company: Morneau Shepell
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Barrie, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com