Website Morneau Shepell
The Full Stack Developer acts as a resource in the all phases of LifeWorks software applications, and relays software project goals and functional user requirements to the development team. They provide technical support and troubleshooting to internal clients and external users. The ideal candidate is someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty with new technology with an eye for detail and software industry best practices.
- Provide technical direction to development team by researching and suggesting new technology offerings to team. Propose technology to development manager based on business requirements given for the project.
- Design, code, test and debug new and existing software applications using latest Microsoft .Net (.NET Core, .NET 5+) and relational database languages. Serve as a technical expert on the team, working on complex projects with less specificity and direction.
- Develop cost and time estimates associated with project and make decisions or escalate problems to appropriate resource if project is off timeline.
- Curious to learn and master new technologies/approaches/design and an attitude to ensure the highest code quality is achieved for end users.
- Analyze product architecture, develop project plans/scope and track progress; give project direction to development team staff while reviewing team member’s work.
Company: Morneau Shepell
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org