Website Morneau Shepell
The Associate Pension Administrator will work within a team that to provide quality client-focused administrative services for our Corporate clients.
- Ensures that quality control and service standards are attained with every transaction.
- Enters, updates and audits information; performs and proofs transactions on in-house software.
- Understands the client’s perspective and priorities.
- Attends internal training sessions to build knowledge of industry topics and trends.
- Processes interfund transfers, contributions, withdrawals and terminations for clients.
- Performs reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Liaises with consultants, trust companies and investment manager representatives concerning clients’ DC plans.
- Keeps apprised of applicable new and existing pension, tax and securities legislation; shares knowledge with the team.
- Acts as a back-up, responding to in-bound calls from members and clients.
- Receives and responds to plan member and client inquiries and requests.
- Provides regular and ad hoc reports for clients.
- Participates on special projects as required.
- Excellent written and oral English and French skills are an asset.
- Knowledge of group benefits (DB and DC pension or group insurance) an asset.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a customer-focused role in the pension industry, and a foundation of knowledge in provincial pension and tax legislation.
- Our strongest analysts have excellent communication and time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, along with a strong professional acumen and the desire to take the initiative in helping clients find solutions.
- Relevant university degree
- Have, or be in progress of completing a CSC or IFIC designation is considered an asset.
Company: Morneau Shepell
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com