We’re looking for a talented Senior UX Researcher to join us to help define and inform compelling experiences that empower teams to achieve more together. You’ll have the opportunity to shape the direction of Microsoft Teams Free (a new community, chat and calling collaboration app) that is changing how people and Small to Medium Businesses communicate and collaborate together.
- Identify and prioritize research team priorities and agenda based on analysis of existing product designs, business needs, project goals and risks.
- You will collaborate deeply with and inspire designers, product managers, and engineers by delivering research intelligence and influencing product design.
- Design and conduct studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes employing the best research method(s) based on research questions, timeline and resourcing, and play a key role in making design decisions for the product
- Perform quick but thorough data analysis to create insightful and actionable results and communicate opportunities in concise, and compelling ways to all levels of management.
- Comfortable sharing your research insights to Teams Leadership teams, and partner divisions
- A high-quality portfolio review presentation is required to interview for this role.
- Excel at cross-disciplinary collaboration and leadership.
- Experience using Microsoft Teams or Chat and Collaboration Apps is preferred but not required.
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of UX research approaches and methodologies.
- Proven ability to work within tight timelines and with excellent project management skills.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com