The prime purpose is to verify and analyze EDI transmission discrepancies and manually process necessary payments to vendors. Audit and process manual Expense and non EDI vendor payments for Direct to Stores and DC deliveries. Process manual cheques, direct deposits, manual billings, cheque clearing, account reconciliation, journals and Pharmacy charge account application control.
- Monitor and analyze SAP IDOC reports processing required adjustments to release invoices for payment to vendors.
- Process store charges and payments to vendors using Company Policies and Procedures for APCA, EUMR, MCMA, ADON for Direct to Store, Distribution Center and Expense.
- Ensure compliance for the two signature policy for Expense payments and for employee expenses to SAP Concur.
- Review and respond to vendor and customer inquiries on the Metronet daily.
- Investigate and reply to any inquiries from both the vendors and the stores regarding EDI or manual billings processed in error.
- Communicate technical errors to vendors and advise them accordingly – to retransmit or to contact Metro IT.
- Record cheques received in Daily Bank Deposit Register and prepare Bank Deposit Slip with Cheques.
- Reconcile and clear cheques.
- College study in Business/Finance/Accounting
- 1-3 years related experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Capability to work in a highly computerized environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to extract, export and manipulate data from various sources into Excel Workbooks.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org