Reporting to the Director of National Operations, the Guest Relations Manager works cross-functionally with a team of corporate and franchisee partners tosupport McDonald’s guest recovery efforts and guest feedback program. Leveraging the resources of a Global Brand, the Manager will have an opportunity to innovate and continuously evolve capabilities in a rapidly changing field. The Guest Relations Manager will set the vision and motivate the team to elevate McDonald’s Guest Relations capabilities and technologies to become the best in class.
- Liaison with leaders from other McDonald’s markets and external peers for sharing best practices, while keeping informed on competitive activity and threats
- Develop long term strategic plans to evolve our Guest Relations and CSAT programs and technologies in a rapidly changing environment
- Setting and communicating restaurant level guest satisfaction targets and maintaining Voice of Guest measures
- Budget responsibility for five vendors, including Contact Centre, CRM systems, Restaurant Crisis Hotline and CSAT program
- Engaging with and soliciting feedback from key stakeholders, including Owner/Operators, field team and senior management
- Ability to manage sensitive Guest concerns and escalations, and leading a cross functional effort towards successful resolution
- This position requires travel throughout North America periodically
- Ability to enhance key systems and workflows to optimize the productivity and quality performance of our Contact Centre team
- Strong vendor management oversight and guidance, including accountability for Contact Centre KPIs and related budget
- Prepare business cases and cost projections for specific tactics that make your vision a reality
- Lead and inspire an internal team of three and an outsourced Contact Centre with up to 50 Agents, supporting and encouraging the development of Guest Relations team members
- Technical skills: proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), social media platforms, CRM platforms, and related system integrations
- Strategic Perspective: Ability to envision the future and develop innovative strategic plans to continuously evolve and strengthen McDonald’s customer support
- Customer Service: strong customer service knowledge and experience, and ability to put the customer first with high degree of empathy.
- Experience managing a Contact Centre and/or CSAT program is considered an asset.
- Flexibility: Comfortable working in a face-paced, agile environment independently and collaboratively with diverse stakeholders
- Communication and interpersonal skills: strong communication skills with the ability to inspire trust and motivation with internal and external stakeholders. Bilingual in English and French is considered an asset
- Vendor management: demonstrated experience fostering strong working relationships with external vendors to reach KPIs
- The experience: 10 years of managerial experience, leading and inspiring a cross-functional team to achieve departmental goals, preferably within the restaurant and/or hospitality industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com