We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entain
- Inspiring, supporting, and guiding your team to deliver a guest experience that blurs the line between restaurants and quick service restaurants.
- Showcasing your passion for people by anticipating guest needs and providing a bit of surprise and delight by taking a proactive approach to caring for them.
- Being a model of calm and fairness with guest experiences and handling various situations with composure and positivity.
- Making McDonald’s about more than just our awesome, crave-worthy food. To make it an experience that delights and builds a strong relationship with our guests.
- Connecting with guests and answering their questions about our food and our brand, and making them feel valued at all touchpoints.
- While previous experience working in food service or retail as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member, or customer sales representative is always helpful and appreciated, what is most important is who you are.
- You are trustworthy and have trust in others.
- You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back.
- You understand that service is about making a connection.
- A smile, an extra hand, even an empathetic nod can make all the difference in someone’s day.
- It’s genuine, and it’s at your core.
- You’re a people person through and through.
- Making someone’s day better, makes your day better.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com