Website Manitoba Hydro
Manitoba Hydro is a leader among energy companies in North America, recognized for providing highly reliable service and exceptional customer satisfaction. Join our team of Manitoba’s best as we continue to build a company that supports innovation, commitment and customer service.
- Provide guidance and support to Operations in implementing new/updated business processes.
- Manage and maintain work management process documentation library for Business Unit.
- Review and audit work management processes through data analytics.
- Participate in designing and documenting Operations work management processes and transactions to standardize across business units/divisions.
- Manage and maintain process and initiatives register.
- Liaise with other Business Units, with respect to enterprise-wide processes & continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated high proficiency level in developing business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust & influence.
- Creative, self-motivating and capable of devising solutions to broadly defined objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Proven ability in performing problem solving functions and follow-up.
- Ability to perform in and in a cross-disciplinary team environment.
Company: Manitoba Hydro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org