Website MacEwan University
The Studio Arts program in the Faculty of Fine Art and Communications invites applications for a full-time tenure-track appointment in Art History at the rank of Assistant Professor
- Instruct students in art history and art theory courses.
- Provide learning activities that stimulate student involvement and encourage critical thinking and discussion.
- Provide concrete, constructive, respectful and actionable feedback to students.
- Maintain competencies in the subject area and currency in instructional methodologies through professional associations and professional development.
- Maintain an active research practice.
- Participate in curriculum development and implementation.
- In consultation with the Studio Art program, create and maintain a pedagogical vision for all art history courses within the program.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- The ability to teach a variety of art history subjects at multiple levels in the curriculum, from introductory courses to senior studios and/or seminars.
- Demonstrated commitment and initiative towards principles of equity, diversity, inclusion and accessibility.
- Minimum of a PhD (ABD will be considered) in art history or in a related field.
Company: MacEwan University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org