Website Lululemon Athletica
Work closely with initiative sponsors and stakeholders to understand the strategies for cloud Infrastructure. Facilitate definition of scope and deliverables for needed multi-cloud and shared services infrastructure foundations, including security capabilities and features. Ensure funding and staffing are planned and available to meet program delivery goals.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Cloud Infrastructure and Security CoE’s, Project Sponsors and Key Stakeholders regarding project issues, options and opportunities and product capabilities.
- Define vision of program execution. Invent and simplify program management processes (Intake, Sprint Planning, Decision, Communication, procurement).
- Facilitate alignment and definition of key metrics that will govern the project. Builds process to collect data, measures and communicates progress.
- Provide program updates and communicate effectively to the sponsors and stakeholders.
- Drive program progression through exceptional user engagement, crisp communications designed with the user in mind, tight planning and delivery, and follow through on commitments.
- Develop business and technical project plans and ensure that all initiatives within the portfolio are executed on scope, on schedule and on budget, and within the organization’s best practices and standards.
- Monitor and manage program Opex and Capex budgets and constraints.
- Establish and sustain clear alignment on priorities. Ensure team is protected and working on approved priorities.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management principles, tools and techniques including business case development, ROI analysis, planning and issues management
- Experience managing multi-million-dollar budgets
- Flexible and able to handle multiple priorities
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task
- Experience with translating business activities into operational processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills with all audiences
- Demonstrated experience in creating/managing portfolios
- Creative, innovative thinking, intellectual curiosity
- Problem-solving and sound judgment
- Experience in managing programs in highly dynamic, global organizations; with a preference for those with experience in retail or similar industry with blended and distributed workforce (i.e. mix of salary, hourly, contingent workers)
- 8+ years of related work experience, with direct work experience with Infrastructure, including 50 or more accounts, support of multiple application teams that deliver products in the cloud, and strong understanding of Security management framework.
- Proven experience managing all aspects of the software delivery lifecycle
- Takes ownership and follows through on tasks; drives decisions; results-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven leadership
- 8+ years of relevant program management experience; with at least 5+ years directly managing projects/products using
- Agile methodologies. SAFe preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
Company: Lululemon Athletica
Job Category: Retail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com